Thursday, January 19, 2023

You're invited to me free play reading!!

 

The Westchester Playhouse (conveniently located near LAX) is considering a full production of my holiday play, ON THE FARCE DAY OF CHRISTMAS and has arranged for a reading of it on Sunday, February 5th at 7 pm. 
 
YOU'RE invited and it's FREE!!!
 
Unlike some of my other plays where I weave in social commentary and existential dilemmas, this one has none of that. I’m just trying to cram in as many laughs as I can in 90 minutes. And seriously, who isn't longing for the holiday season already?
 
I’ve put together a GREAT cast that includes Lynne Stewart, Harry Murphy, Elizabeth Saydah, Mark Hoffmeier, Leah Knauer , Arman Hovsepian, and Nancy Linari. 
 
If you would like to go, please reserve seats by going to this email address:
 
farcedayofchristmas@gmail.com
 
Here’s the theatre’s address:
 
Westchester Playhouse, 8301 Hindry Ave., Los Angeles 90045.
 
There will also be free snacks and beverages, a talk-back after, and we’ll raffle off three copies of James Burrow’s book. And it’s a Sunday night. What the hell else ya got going?
 
Thanks much. Hope to see you on Feb. 5. And you people from Europe, I really appreciate you flying in for this. 
 
Ken

No comments :