Sunday, October 11, 2015

A few fun fotos

For all the baseball fans in LA who can't get the Dodgers because of TWC, this one's for you.  The Mets' Lucas Duda hit a home run in batting practice yesterday that did this:
For anyone about to go on trial:
And I should be writing instead of surfing the net for pictures.  But then again, that's part of my process.
PROGRAMMING NOTE:  Tomorrow I respond to Earl Pomerantz's response to my rant on the new wave of comedy.  The debate continues.  Chairs will be thrown. 

4 comments :

The Bumble Bee Pendant said...

Ken, Do you care to opine about theUtley Slide?

Cap'n Bob said...

I can't see anything on the home run photo, at least nothing untoward.

Make sure one of those chairs you throw hits Jeraldo in the nose.

Cap'n Bob said...

Hold the wedding, I see it now.

Cap'n Bob said...

Geraldo, as in Rivera. The old brain cells were sluggish last night.