Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Warning: I will be on TV today

I'll be appearing on the Channel 9 2:00 News today in Los Angeles to talk about my book, THE ME GENERATION... BY ME (GROWING UP IN THE '60s).  The last time I was on Channel 9 it was KHJ-TV and I appeared on the Ninth Street West dance show.   Unlike that appearance, I will not be wearing my Bar Mitzvah suit this afternoon.  But I know a lot of you have held off buying the book until you see me on television so there goes that excuse.   Here's where you go.  Thanks.   Today's real post follows shortly. 

9 comments :

Anonymous said...

WISH I WAS IN LA..HAD A GREAT TIME IN SYRACUSE..I HAVE A PROJECT, NEED ADVICE, HELP..HOW DO I CONTACT..KHEATH..X CHEIF..MAYBE U REMEMBER.GOOD LUCK ON TV..

Mike Barer said...

Hopefully you can do a post on Rowan and Martins Laugh-In. It is funny that you mentioned it in your book because I always wondered how it didn't stand the test on of time like SNL has.

By Ken Levine said...

Of course I remember you, Kelly Heath. Go to my profile. There is an email address listed. Email me. Hope all is well.

Anonymous said...

Would it be possible for you to post the interview? I would like to see it. Julie

By Ken Levine said...

Julie,

I will try to do that, and post it on my website for the book -- megenerationbook.com. Check it out. Lots of photos and videos.

jeff said...

Please let us know how you get this kind of publicity.

cshel said...

Ken -

I didn't see this in time! Please, you must post it here!

By Ken Levine said...

I'm posting it here later this morning.

Anonymous said...

The website for the book has a lot of fun stuff on it. I love the videos and photos. And thanks for posting the interview! Julie