Sunday, June 25, 2017

Being on Instagram

This has become my new time suck -- checking out everyone's photos.   Most social media sites invite people to stay in their chair and just keep browsing.  But Instagram prompts me to get out there and take pictures and do stuff.   It's not going to get me a job or get me elected as president, but Instagram is a fun diversion when I'm waiting in line to get into the Boiling Crab.  You're welcome to follow me.  Hollywoodandlevine. 

Here's a sample of the crap I post.

6 comments :

YEKIMI said...

Did you forget an "L" in your Instagram url? [Hollywoodandevine] I thought it was Hollywoodandlevine.......

Cap'n Bob said...

If you have to censor bare boobs, forget it.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Roseann said...

Check out my Instagram - it's as fascinating as yours: roseannmilano

Buttermilk Sky said...

That's the best picture of Rebecca you have? Come on, grandpa, she's ready for her close-up!

Diane D. said...

Gorgeous sunset! Hawaii, I presume? Also love the 4 generation picture. I hope I can manage to navigate Instagram.