Friday, October 29, 2021

Vote for THE UPSHAWS

THE UPSHAWS, a very funny show on Netflix starring Wanda Sykes and Mike Epps is nominated for a People's Choice Award.  Oh, my daughter Annie & her partner Jon are two of the producers. But that's just coincidental.  Anyway, as a favor to me and a way to say thanks for this blog, would you please vote for it?  You can vote 25 times. 

Here's the link. 

Thanks.  And if you haven't seen THE UPSHAWS, check it out.  You'll say, "Hey, I actually voted for a really good show."

6 comments :

DanMnz said...

I don't like Wanda at all, but I also don't care one bit about awards or votes, so I'll vote for it so your daughter gets the vote :)

Chuck said...

What DanMnz said. I added my 25. Someone needs to inform these Awards shows that Ted Lasso is not a comedy. The character may act happy and wacky, but that is hiding his sadness and depression.

Scottmc said...

After casting my vote(s) for THE UPSHAWS I glanced through some of the other categories. There were the usual suspects; show, actor, song and movie. But I was surprised to see.categories like Favorite Competion Contestant, Social Star and one or two others that have slipped my mind.

Barefoot Billy Aloha said...

Done!

MikeKPa. said...

Also done. Glad I didn't have to click 25 times. One click did the trick for 25. Pretty impressive to be listed as one of only eight.

Mike O. said...

Voted! Never saw the show, but if your daughter has half your wit, then I'm in!