Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Announcing another SITCOM ROOM

Not positive of the dates, but I'm trying to schedule the only SITCOM ROOM
of the year for sometime in November, in Los Angeles. (That's my weekend seminar where you actually experience being on a writing staff. Did you see the post below? You'd be doing that (but not as tortuous.)

Anyway, the seminar will be limited to only 20 people so if you want to get all the info as soon as it's available please join the Sitcom Room Alert List. Just click here.

The people on that list get first crack at the 20 spaces. Hope to see you there -- when we determine where there will be and when.

8 comments :

Nat G said...

Is fun. If you think you want to do it, you do.

Anonymous said...

I just signed up (okay, I sent my name via email to the "list").

charlotte said...

I signed up for this mailing list a while back, but I've never gotten any mail from it. Now I'm wondering if the form I filled out ever went through. Am I on the list, Ken?

R.A. Porter said...

I highly recommend it. It's a mini-crucible where you get to pay Ken instead of being paid. Plus: really bad Chinese food.

By Ken Levine said...

If you're Charlotte from Tarzana, yes we have you.

karigee said...

Great news -- what an amazing weekend that was. I wish all the newbies the best of luck, and only a little anxiety.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful! For the newbies like me, Ken, can you give a ballpark figure of what the Sitcom Room usually costs?

It's wonderful that you do this and I can't wait to either attend, or watch the videos about it!

charlotte said...

That's me, Ken. Great! Count me in!