Monday, September 08, 2008

Sitcom Room 2008

Okay, it's official: I'll be conducting one Sitcom Room in 2008 -- November 15 & 16 in Los Angeles. Registration will open soon, but only for a few days. When 20 people have signed up, we close the registration. Everyone on my Sitcom Room Alert List will receive an email at least 24 hours before we "open our doors," to make sure they don't miss out.

If you’re not yet on my Sitcom Room Alert List then by God, what the hell are you waiting for???

Today's real new post follows below:

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

"by God, what the hell are you waiting for???"

A trip to LA.

Anonymous said...

Hey Ken,

I caught the last 10 minutes of the final MASH episode last night.

Which made me think of a question to ask you for Friday.

When a show is over and they start rolling credits, how much does it bother you when they compress the screen so you can't read who worked on the show?

karigee said...

Ken, my exhaustive & obnoxious write-up from last year is here.

Good luck to all! You won't regret it.