Thursday, December 24, 2020

For your podcast pleasure

 

Usually on Thursday I drop a new episode of my podcast and devote the blog post to it.  But the current episode will be up for the remainder of the year.  So I thought I'd take this space to recommend some previous episodes you might not have heard.  With over 200, I now have a lot to choose from.

This is one of my favorites.  It's a tour of 20th Century Fox.  That lot used to be a magic place.  Relive its rich history and stories.

You can find the episode here.

We lost him earlier this year, but Earl Pomerantz was a wonderful writer and a fascinating individual.  One of the nicest most talented people I ever knew.   Treat yourself to my interview with Earl Pomerantz.

You can find that episode here.

And finally, an early episode where I discuss how I write comedy.

Here's where you go for that.

There are a lot of fun episodes on many different subjects.  Feel free to go down the archive rabbit hole.  What else have you got to do in lockdown?  You can't go to grandma's house this year. 

Happy Christmas Eve!


3 comments :

Mike Bloodworth said...

Happy Hol... Screw political correctness! Merry Christmas, Ken.
There. I said it.

M.B.

Mister Charlie said...

Thanks for another year of good reading and an education for free on the intricacies of television (and baseball AND plays) with humor and grace. Have a great holiday season.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to Ken, his family and their families, and to all the readers of this wonderful blog. From Ralph C.