Monday, April 20, 2009

Join me tonight on KABC radio

I will be filling in for Al Rantel tonight on Talkradio 790 KABC in Los Angeles and on the web at KABC.COM from 6-11 PM PDT. I'll be discussing the pros and cons of the tentative SAG agreement, and will be interviewing David Fury (one of the producers of 24), Nikki Finke of HollywoodDeadlineDaily.com, casting director Sally Steiner, and the founder of the matchmaking website SeekingArrangement.com. I also will be throwing topics out to talk about so if you're listening, call. 1-800-222-KABC. It'll be a great way for you to meet me and plug my blog so I don't have to do it. That's tonight from 6-11, tomorrow from 9-11.

5 comments :

Anonymous said...

Ask if Mandy is coming back to 24 (now that The L Word is over, she might be unemployed!)

Paul said...

Nikki Finke. Ugh. Conceited.

Joe said...

Don King tried to get through, but couldn't. He was going to make you some kind of offer. I told him it was no avail, but he wouldn't hear a word of it, he said he had even gotten it to rhyme, which isn't easy when one is unsure if one should be rhyming with Lev-EE-n or Lev-EYE-n.

I'm not privy to all the details, but there may have been some alliteration involved, also.

Mrfandi said...

Enjoyed the show, but the low rent commercials were quite irritating (as they are on so many radio stations nowadays). Credit repair, work at home, woody pills, etc. As a former radio guy and ad salesman, it grieves me to hear what the "art" of radio advertising has come to lately.

WV: issyna - You were observed.

Joe said...

Wasn't Woody Pills that "medical folk singer" from the 1930s?