Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Opening Day photos

Thanks to Howard Hoffman for the pix. Here's a brief photo essay of opening day at Dodger Stadium..

I'm on the air on 790 KABC with Peter Tilden (left) and John Phillips. We're debating the coal mine safety reforms and Supreme Court candidates.
On Pre-game Dodger Talk I predicted this guy would hit a home run and he actually did. The fact that he's hit 546 of them already notwithstanding, it was a bold move on my part.
New at Dodger Stadium this year. Four pound pretzels. They still weigh more than Victoria Beckham.
And finally, what would a bar mitzvah reception or opening day be without the obligatory fly-over. I'm far more impressed when they do this in indoor stadiums.

4 comments :

Cap'n Bob said...

What, no picture of Duke Snyder?

gih said...

That's a very impressive opening day. Very supportive people.

AP said...

Cap'n, that's Duke SNIDER ...

tb said...

You gotta be kidding me, a four pound pretzel? WTF?