1. I'm doing my radio show on KABC up against it.
2. I can only watch it with the sound off (which I highly recommend, by the way).
3. I'm Tivo'ing 24 and if I watch anything when I get home around midnight it's that.
4. I hated HAPPY-GO-LUCKY and it might win.
5. I'm not nominated.
6. The so-called "Foreign Press" are waiters on visas.
7. Someone other than Rebecca Hall might win for best actress.
8. I've already written my rant on Woody Allen for tomorrow.
9. I don't know if my cable 500 channel cable package includes NBC.
10. I just don't care.
11. They can never top last year's.
Update: For those who do want a hilarious recap, I recommend our own Tallulah Morehead's review. See it tomorrow in the HuffingtonPost.
Sunday, January 11, 2009