Saturday, July 31, 2010

I've been saving the best for last!

Okay people. You've been enjoying this fine entertainment all day but have you picked up that computer and clicked on my Twitter link? No! What the fuck!! Do you think is easy? Do you think I like posting some new piece of shit entertainment every two hours? I haven't slept in three days!! What am I asking for here people? One click? One simple fucking goddman click? Are the people you are following so much more fucking interesting than me? "Saw INCEPTION". Pretty cool." Wow!! That guy is sure worth following. My tweets couldn't nearly be as entertaining as that!

We're winding down. I have no tote board but trust me, I'm hopelessly behind. I had been saving the best for last. More as a way of thanking you folks. But now I don't know. I don't know if you deserve him.

Oh well, he's here. And Jesus, if this guy doesn't knock your socks off then I don't know what the fuck to do. So I'm going to let him come out. But again. I better see you joining my Twitter community.

Alright. Christ I'm pissed! Sorry, wait, let me settle down a moment. Okay. I'm better.

Ladies and gentleman, I'll just say two words. SINATRA!!! JUNIOR!!!!

16 comments :

15-Seconds said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gary said...

This was the best? But for sure, it was the last? Sinatra, Jr., appears nightly with Wilford Brimley at the Rap-Cocoon. You couldn't find Nancy? I bet Andy Andy would've done it for scale. And probably a waitress.

StopTheMadness said...

I'm thinking about un-adding you, based on the entertainment you provided today.

Myra Mains said...

Maybe the timing of your telethon is off? Ned Colletti has been too busy working the phones before the trade deadline to work the phones for your telethon. And everybody else is too damn depressed after watching the Dodgers (or the Mariners...or the Orioles) all week to work up the energy to follow anyone new on Twitter.

(Seriously, though, I'm trying to talk my husband and my sister into following you. I thought the plate spinning would seal the deal, but....)

Unknown said...

They just don't make talent like that anymore. Thank you for your parade of stars. If I could follow you ten times, I would. However, the strict Twitter, IRS, and MLB regulations forbid such actions. I, for one, can say my Saturday is complete thanks to the impresario that you are. Give my best to your new pals Ryan and Ted. I hope they perform for the Dodgers as well as Joey Heatherton performed this afternoon. Hubba Hubba!

Rafe said...

It wasn't worse than the Newhart telethon... but it wasn't better than it either. Actually, I'll give you credit for not including Bob's sleep-deprived response to Stephanie's singing.

Oh - and Ken, I'm following you on Twitter now, so you got at least one follower out of the day. But rest assured that was due to previous lethargy on my part and was completely unrelated to the caliber of performers you brought in.

Frank Baum said...

Enjoyed the day. I have no Twitter ability. Hermit in the wilderness here.

Close to hanging up the shingle for my studio, which will need be Twitter equipped.

That report from the far hinterlands. Sinatra, super. I have a collection of 45's from his first decade. He kept it together like a champ to the end.

Bob said...

OK, OK, I'm following you now. Just make it stop.

Cap'n Bob said...

I clicke and Twitter was down. Your teeming hordes must have blown out the circuits. I'll try again tomorrow.

emily said...

Who you callin' a teeming horde?

Richard Y said...

Sorry, I am just not smart enough to have a Smart phone.

Tom Quigley said...

Sinatra Junior? In Brazil?!!! What, has he been banned from playing Tahoe?......

thomas tucker said...

I wonder if he's ever thought of going up to a larger neck size.

benson said...

I was following you before the telethon, so do I get to be referred to as one of "Kenny's Kids".

Anonymous said...

Poor Sinatra Jr. He was never going to be the singer his dad was... but he's really pretty good. And he's a more accomplished musician in many ways.

I feel for the guy.

jbryant said...

Frank Sinatra, Jr. did a guest vocal on the Was Not Was album "What Up, Dog?" on the song "Wedding Vows in Vegas." Great stuff. I also saw him once at Eddie Brandt's Saturday Matinee Video in North Hollywood. Didn't get to meet him, but I know Mel Torme's daughter, so there's that (and Mel also recorded with Was Not Was, now that I think about it).