Saturday, July 31, 2010

You gotta have a plate spinner!!

Maybe this will finally entice people to follow me on Twitter. That's what this is all about. That's why all these great entertainers have lent their time and talent. I need more Twitter followers so I can maybe get a goddamn book deal. The staple of any telethon is the plate spinner. Ah, but this guy is not just ANY plate spinner. As astounding as it may seem, he can also build a small table! Right there on stage!! You've got to see it to believe it!

7 comments :

rantonette said...

I'm tempted to create more Twitter accounts to keep the telethon going.

Gary said...

Can't have a decent plate spinner w/out a salad shooter, can we? I have to run out for a while, you know, in the middle of the Interstate. But first, can I introduce the next act?????

Ladies and gentlemen, if never you've been entertained before, it's about to happen again.

Paul said...

This parade of mediocrity is brilliant. I am enthralled and eagerly awaiting the next act.

Weber1022 said...

I've been so moved by this telethon that I began a Twitter account.

And can you believe, as a free gift for joining I received MY VERY OWN BOOK DEAL!

Paul Duca said...

It's times like this that make you realized what we've lost by not having Ed Sullivan.

Kathleen said...

Where is the baton twirler?
I thought I was already following you on Twitter but that was just for the Sitcom Room. I think I'm following you now. Twitter confuses me. Life confuses me. But I still want to see a baton twirler.

Dave Mackey said...

Nobody had any clips of Carl Carlsson, the plate spinner par excellence? He was on Ed Sullivan a bunch of times and was a regular on the Boston "Bozo" show that was syndicated around the country.