Saturday, October 06, 2012

the SITCOM ROOM is SOLD OUT

Sorry I couldn't take more, but I had to limit the number of participants to make sure everyone gets a real "writers room" experience, my full attention, and enough Red Vines.

However...

We do have a waiting list.

Although it's unlikely, occasionally we do get a cancellation.

So if you're kicking yourself for not being among the first 20 to register, you can put yourself on the waiting list.

And to this year’s crop of brave, adventuresome sitcom writers:

Can’t wait to see you in L.A. next month!

Update:  Just got this Tweet from a former attendee:


try standby list:I did lst yr,snuck in,best $ I ever spent in RT SITCOM ROOM is SOLD OUT

1 comment :

Paul Duca said...

Does the budget include plane fare from Walla Walla for Howard Hoffman?