Here’s what I did. I enlisted five judges. They each selected their top ten. Based on entries that got multiple votes I tried to put together the top five. But there were just too many. So here’s the good news. I will have two winners – each receives the same stupendous prize (a signed copy of MIDNIGHT, one of my better failed pilot scripts!!). But that means more work for you guys. You’ll have to vote twice. The first five compete for a grand prize today. The next five next week.
Good luck and out of 800+ entries, here is today’s heat.
1. Veyhoo -- A Yiddish web search site.
2. Meway -- Popeye’s closing number in his Vegas show.
3. Prock – totally useless hybrid of two words that already mean the same thing.
4. Bimeca – The border area between California and Mexico. Noted for its loft apartments, trendy eateries, film festival and raging drug war.
5. Hutdo – What Jabba got at the barbershop.
The poll is open. And closes midnight Sunday PST. In case of a tie Al Franken will determine the winner. Just click on your choice below. One vote per person. But you're welcome to keep checking the results. I must admit, I do every five minutes.
Thanks again to everyone who did and/or will now participate. I love you people.