The LA TIMES, NY TIMES (on Sunday), CHICAGO TRIBUNE TV section, LA WEEKLY when I need a massage.
2. Which ones do you move your lips to while reading? NY POST
3. Which Web sites are on your favorites bookmark? Los Angeles Radio People, Defamer, Hoffmania, Richbroradio, Dirtywatah.
4. Where do you get your car washed?
Who actually knows the name of their car wash? It's on Sepulveda somewhere. They do an okay job and I can buy Steve Hall inspirational piano CD's and pine tree air fresheners in their gift shop.
5. Do you know your dentist's first name? No because he doesn't say his name in the credit dentist ad.
6. Do you believe newspapers are going to die? If so, when?
Sadly, yes. And it's a shame. Some of our best writers are or were working for newspapers.
9. If you got a unicorn what would you name it? Hat rack. That question was even dumber than the car wash one.
10. What does your TiVo think about you? It's time to get over Natalie Wood already. (She's pictured above. Sigh.)
11. character of fiction you most resemble? Ignatius J. Reilly or Jack Ryan
12. Who plays you in your bio-pic? Sean Connery and then Daniel Craig in the remake.
13. Do you floss? Yes. Wouldn't you love to hear that question asked at a senate subcommittee hearing?
14. Did you ever believe your toys come alive when you leave the room? No. And I almost got a hernia blowing them up. Do you still? I hold out hope for Fifi.
15. How many old cell phones do you own? One. I'm still expecting a callback from my agent.
16. Best show legendary biz/movie star encounter. Natalie Wood
17. Do you get satellite radio? Yes.
18. And as a follow do you "get" satellite radio?
No commercials, 170 music channels, major league baseball--what's not to get?
19. Do you read the Enquirer/InTouch/US/people? Only in supermarket lines.
20. Do you lie about it? Yes. I really don't read them but tell people I do.